Returns are eligible for store credit within 14 days of delivery date. Store credit information will be emailed upon delivery to warehouse. Since we offer free shipping, return and exchange shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Please include your packing slip in return! Once you have placed an order, it can not be canceled.
If you have received an item that is damaged, it must be reported within in 3 days of receiving. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days so we can make this right immediately!
What can be returned?
- Items that have not been worn, washed, and still have tags on them. Items must be free of perfume, dog hair, deodorant, cigarette smoke, and stains of any kind. Items will not be accepted for return if they appear to be worn or have odors.
- Items purchased at regular price.
What cannot be returned?
- Items that have been worn, washed, or are missing tags.
- Items that smell of perfume or cigarette smoke.
- Items that contain dog hair, deodorant, or stains of any kind.
- Items purchased during a SALE cannot be returned.
- Clearance items, these are FINAL sale.
- Swimwear and bodysuits are both FINAL sale.
- At this time, we do not offer exchanges. Once we receive your returned item, we will issue a store credit in an email and you can then purchase the correct size or item needed.
How do I get store credit?
- Store credit will be issued via email as a gift card.
Please send returns to the address on your shipping label. If you lost or tossed the shipping label, please email us at email@example.com or message us via Instagram or Facebook and will send it to you! Thanks!